Friday, January 13, 2012

3rd Year Design Project

This project is from the Fall of my 3rd year of architecture at Kent State University.  The site consists of 30 acres, set in Willoughby Hills, OH. and has a Frank Lloyd Wright Usonian home on the property.  The Chagrin River runs through the site which led to a lot of research of watershed conditions and site typologies I had never dealt with.  These are just a few images I have of the project, renderings are done with PrismaColor Markers.  This was my first project working with these markers. This project definitely got me hooked on landscape architecture and marker renderings!
Frank Lloyd Wright Penfield house

Entrance/Spa Pavilion Plan

Private Spa Pavilion Plan

Iteration of Educational Amphitheater Plan

Educational Amphitheater Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment